Do you keep your eyes glued on the phone or laptop, going through social media platforms the entire day?
Do you live and breathe social media?
If the answer is yes, then you are the one we want in our company.
Here are the responsibilities you’ll handle:-
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries on time and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills