– Advanced experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies and expertise in implementing N-Tier Architecture.
– Expert in designing and developing web and windows based applications using MVC, ASP.NET, C , ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, LINQ, SOAP, Web Services, AJAX Control Tool Kit, IIS, XML and XSLT.
– Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming OOPS Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
– Extensive front end and backend development experience working with .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010/2008/2005.
– Implemented applications using Model View Controller MVC design pattern.
– Worked with Console applications, Windows applications, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
– Expertise in working with Graphical User Interface GUI web development using technologies like Master Pages, AJAX Controls, JQuery, CSS, Themes and Skins.
– Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation WCF .NET Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5.
– Experience in working with Language Integrated Query LINQ especially LINQ to object and LINQ to SQL.
– Good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and tracing by which the whole picture of application runtime behavior can be seen and analyzed more efficiently.
– Experience in developing and building applications using Windows Workflow Foundation and XAML. Experience in using XML related technologies like XSLT, X – Path and X Query.
– Good working experience with ADO.NET, Microsoft Application Blocks and Entity Framework as a part of accessing and updating the database.
– Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 which includes the development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers using Transact SQL.
– Involved in development of projects using SQL Server Integrated Services SSIS , SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and Data Transformation Services DTS.
– Experience in implementing Securities like Authentication and Authorization using Form-based Window-based authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
– Good experience with development methodologies like Agile SCRUM , Waterfall and Test driven development.
– Experience working with TFS Team Suite, VSS and Rational Clear Case client for version control.
– Experience in setting up TFS Team Projects, TFS Build Process, TFS Process Templates and managing security permissions for Team collections.
– Maintaining and setting up new IIS application pools across multiple domains.
– Developed a POC to create ASP.NET MVC 4 application which in turn uses ASP.NET Web API application in Visual Studio 2012.
– Able to work as a team player as well as individually. Highly organized, dedicated with a positive attitude along with the strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, BCA, MCA